Well yesterday it was an exploding drain, today it’s an exploding oven. So the fuse has been lit. I wonder if it was a microwaved oven. I expect the food was chargrilled. I think the customer has begun a liking for well done steak.
After hearing the news of the 3 arrested terrorists, the ones calling themselves the 4 lions (they obviously can’t count), I hope the exploding drains/ovens is not the start of a new rein of terror in this country. We’ll all be afraid of sitting on the loo for fear of exploding poop. Holes in the garden will be the norm. Opening the oven will be fearsome task. We’ll all be converted to salads & raw meat. The good news is that it will help the obesity problem in the country.