Well I had the appeal hearing a month ago and HomeServe are still ‘investigating’. Bullshit! They are dragging their heels thinking I’ll go away. Guess what? I’m not going away.
If they don’t get a move on there will be information on social media and the newspapers about the following:
- The sex scandals at the Christmas balls;
- The sex scandals within the workplace and during working hours;
- The reasons people were miss-selling leading to the £30million fine;
- The way the company made money before the FSA (now FCA) stepped in;
- Much more – I have over 14 years worth of information.
If any newspapers would like information then I’m open to offers.